SAS Combat Activities Ltd & Camden YOF present “Early Stage Security”
Youth Skills for Security
Setting standards, raising apprenticeship skills
Train and teach youths an excellent and new exciting security awareness programme and provide experience in security diplomacy with skills.
- Health & Safety and the Law
- Strategies for physical intervention
- Stance and positioning
- Developing power
- Control techniques – full body
- Subdue techniques
- Neutralise techniques
- STAB – Knife defence drill
- Body weapons
- Maintenance drills
- Law – Legal Responsibilities, working with the law
- Duty of care
- Incident reporting
- Martial Art Training in Wing Chun & Jujitsu
- Fitness and health check
- Restraining and controlling non pain orientation
- Pressure points & immobilising
- Weapon defence
- Multiple attacks and defence
- Blindfold reaction training
- Preventative intervention
- Breakaway control training
- Wing Chun Kung Fu Techniques – Master Andrew Sofos
- Ju Jitsu Techniques – Professor Nicholas Charalambous
- Health and safety skills
- First Aid Skills
Self defence is vital to maintain excellent awareness of potential harm from attackers. Now we can provide vital security training for youths which can lead to future employment in the Emergency services, army Navy and improve stability.
“Early Stage Security Course” has been specially tailored for Young People. It is a known fact that to apply for SIA (security Industry Authority) one needs to be over the age of 18.
With early intervention of youths, we can confidentially provide knowledge, skill and diplomacy in the security work sector. This will provide them with the accreditation and experience to prepare them to later, apply for their SIA course & Badge (license). We believe that this will increase self confidence, leadership qualities and prospects for successful careers in the security industry.
I don’t think leaders are born, says Master Sofos. “Our belief is that anybody can be a leader. It’s a skill set that people can learn and develop. Youth Crime and anti social behaviour is increasing we believe we have the moral challenge of our generation to help every young person to an improved lifestyle with hope and equality”
2012 Olympics are in preparation. Our vision is to use the power of the Games to inspire change for youths. In the run-up to 2012, successful youths who demonstrate that they are talented and dedicated, may have Jobs which are available at both the London 2012 Organising Committee (LOCOG) and the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA).
We are committed to training the most diverse and multi cultural youths possible. If you train with us, you can be sure you are joining a project which occurs only once in a lifetime.
- Bookings are on a first come first serve basis
- Complete an application/ consent form today
- You will need to complete course to gain certificates (all 12 weeks)
- Venue SAS Martial Arts Academy
- Start Date 6- 8pm Fri 2nd Oct 2009 every Fri (12 weeks) & 2 full Saturdays
- Oct 9th,16th 23,30, Nov 6,13,20,27 Dec 4,11,18 Sat Dec 5th 1st Aid & Dec 20th revision & test
- More Info 0800 328 7086 / firstname.lastname@example.org, Youth Leader Scott Suggett or Edgar Lerakin